Probiota 2021 Digital Summit
18 January 2021
Probiota 2021 Digital Summit takes place from 9-11 February 2021. Marigot are proud to support this event & highlight our marine mineral range.
Recent research has highlighted natural gut health & immunity support from Aquamin. More details can be found in the dedicated Gut and Microbiome Health paper in the science section of this website – registration and approval required.
Aquamin supplementation has demonstrated the following gut health benefits:
- Anti-inflammatory activity in the GI tract
- Beneficial changes to gut microbiota and short chain fatty acids (SCFAs)
- A reduction in the levels of bile acids and lactate production
- Maintenance of the impermeable membrane, healthier stomach wall
- Enhance barrier structure and function in the digestive tract preventing ‘leakage’ of undigested foods, bacteria, toxins, and viruses into the bloodstream
- Improvement of the symptoms of colitis
- Protection from liver damage while on a high fat Western diet
- Prevention of polyp formation on a high fat Western diet
Marigot Ltd. is a member of the Global Prebiotic Association (GPA). GPA raises awareness of the emerging and distinct health benefits of prebiotics.